Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Time To Make A Change Is Now

Welcome to my blog! I am Mommy Malfatti. I am married to Daddy Malfatti and we have three Malfatti kidlets: Mr 19, Miss 3, and Miss 2. We also have 2 cats. 2015 marks a major change in the Malfatti household: I am changing careers! I have felt for many years that being a Stay/Work At Home Mommy would be the best career choice and during the next few months I will be transitioning from working outside the home to staying home with my kids! Along with this change comes a move. We will be moving closer to family! Yay! So excited!! Join me while I downsize, declutter, and donate many belongings in preparation for our upcoming move. Create with me as we sew, make spa products, and craft with our kids. Become a world-renowned chef with me as we cook up a storm (or at least try some new recipes and expand that collection). Let's Treasure the Time we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment