Baby Girl

Baby Girl

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bad Day Turned Productive

Howdy! Today, January 5, did not go quite as planned. We woke up late. After rushing the kids through getting dressed and out the door to take Ms 3 to pre-school, Daddy and I decided to take Ms 2 out to breakfast cuz, you know, she was hhhhuuuuunnngggrrrryyyyy Mommy! We drove to a neighboring town and arrived at a local cafe and sat down in the same booth we had been in just a few months ago. I ordered the steak special. Why am I sharing my meal? Because it was the second thing to go wrong. I ordered my steak medium. When it arrived, it was raw. Oh sure, the cook seared the outside, but the inside was raw. Even my husband said heck no and he likes his steaks medium rare. I sent it back and it came back well done. I lost my appetite. We came home and were just feeling blah. So nada got done. That is until after I laid down for about an hour and got some rest. Then the decluttering happened. I pulled several boxes from the garage and sorted through them. I stopped long enough to eat dinner (beef fried rice...yum!). I also organized a closet and cleaned off the bathroom counter top. It's so pretty now. :) In the last two days I have bagged/boxed up the following items: Sunday I bagged up 60 pairs of pants 87 shirts 29 dresses 20 tights 3 sweaters 1 swimsuit 18 Jammies 1 hat 3 leotards 33 shorts 2 blankets 1 diaper clutch 1 changing pad cover 1 burp cloth 1 scarf 4 bibs 1 crib skirt 5 jackets 271 items in one day Monday I boxed up 8 men's shirts 3 men's slacks 2 men's shorts 6 women's blouses 8 nightgowns 7 bras 1 maternity belly band 6 women's shirts 5 women's jeans 2 women's slacks 2 dresses 2 crib sheets 2 bed skirts 2 toddler jammies 1 shower curtain 8 board games 1 doll 66 items in one day Total of 337 items over the course of 2 days. It's just going to get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment